Antique License Plates

I have a vehicle that was manufactured in 1950, how can I get an antique license plate?


If your automobile, truck, or motorcycle was manufactured after 1945 and of the age 30 years or more after the date of manufacture you can apply for an Antique license plate at your local tax collector’s office.

Did you find this article helpful? Click thumbs up or thumbs down to help us improve our information.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

You can try asking another question or browsing our answers by category.  Some "related answers" may appear below which fit into the same category as this question and may provide additional information.