Mistake made on my license when issued in the office

I went to an office recently and there was a mistake made on my license. I didn't notice it  until now, what can I do to get it corrected?

If you provided the correct information at the office, and we made a mistake entering the information, then please return to that office along with your documentation for a no fee replacement.  This applies to errors in name, address, date of birth, gender, or anything else that is incorrect on your license or ID card.

Be advised we can only issue a no fee replacement if it's been within six months, the error was made by the office personnel, and as long as no other changes are made.

We recommend you check your license carefully when it is issued and before you leave the office to ensure it is correct and you can avoid an additional trip.

Did you find this article helpful? Click thumbs up or thumbs down to help us improve our information.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

You can try asking another question or browsing our answers by category.  Some "related answers" may appear below which fit into the same category as this question and may provide additional information.