Out of State Need Temporary Permit

I'm out of state, lost my Florida license and need something temporary to drive with until I return to Florida.

Please email us and select Temporary Driving Permit.  You must provide your complete out of state mailing address, driver license number, full legal name, date of birth, last four numbers in your social security number and a short note related to your inquiry. If eligible, a one time, 90 day temporary permit and instructions on how to obtain a replacement driver license will be mailed to the out-of-state address you provide. The temporary permit will NOT have a photo. We can only mail one permit, so please make plans to return to Florida during this time to obtain a license at an office. Be sure to visit GatherGoGet to find out the documents you need to bring with you.

Did you find this article helpful? Click thumbs up or thumbs down to help us improve our information.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

You can try asking another question or browsing our answers by category.  Some "related answers" may appear below which fit into the same category as this question and may provide additional information.