Replacement/Duplicate registration

My motor vehicle registration was lost or stolen. How do I apply for another copy of my registration?

You can request a replacement/duplicate registration online or by contacting a county tax collector's office.  Click here to find the closest tax collector's office. Select the county and then you can find the tax collector's website and information for that particular county.

If you would like verification or the status of your vehicle record, please visit our website and enter your title or Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).

Your local tax collector is your best source for questions about title and registration,  find their contact information here.


*Effective 8/19/2015 a $2.00 convenience fee will be charged when using gorenew. The $2.00 convenience fee will be charged per order (or shopping cart) NOT per transaction. For example, if you are renewing a driver license and a registration, you will be charged one $2.00 convenience fee for the entire order. This fee is non-refundable.*

Did you find this article helpful? Click thumbs up or thumbs down to help us improve our information.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

You can try asking another question or browsing our answers by category.  Some "related answers" may appear below which fit into the same category as this question and may provide additional information.