toll violations

This listing shows all answers tagged with a category of "toll violations"

Receiving toll violations and they are not mine

How do I get my name off of this old license plate/registration that I had years ago?  I’m getting toll violation tickets that are not mine.

We cannot remove that information from our database.  However, you can request the toll agency flag your record so that you do not get additional tickets if this continues.

Contact the Toll Authority that issued the invoice:

  • Sun Pass at F-DOT 888-824-8655 or 888-865-5352

  • Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX) 407-690-5200