child support

This listing shows all answers tagged with a category of "child support"

Child Support Suspension

How can I clear a suspension for child support?

If the suspension was ordered by the Department of Revenue (DOR), call 1-800-622-5437 or refer to their website. Once you are clear with DOR, they will electronically update our database to reflect the requirements have been met (we cannot accept paper clearances for DOR support suspensions).  Please allow 3 to 5 business days for the compliance clearance to update to your driver record.