This listing shows all answers tagged with a category of "lost"

Lost your Ticket and Need to Pay It

I lost my ticket and need to pay it.  What do I do?

Click on this map to find the county in Florida where you received the ticket. You must pay the ticket to the Clerk of Court in the county where you received the ticket. If you're not sure which county you were in, please call the Clerk of Court for the neighboring counties.

Found a Driver License or ID Card

I found a driver license or identification card that someone lost.  Who do I send it to?

Please cut the card in half and mail to the following address:

Dept of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles
Bureau of Motorist Compliance
2900 Apalachee Parkway MS 87
Tallahassee, Florida  32399