This listing shows all answers tagged with a category of "motorcycle"

Scooters, Mopeds and Motorized Bicycles

Do I need a motorcycle endorsement and driver license to ride a scooter, mopedĀ or motorized bicycle? And does it have to be registered?

Mopeds, scooters, motorized bicycles and other two or three wheel motor vehicles that are 50 cc or less are not motorcycles by legal definition, so a motorcycle endorsement is not required.