out of country

This listing shows all answers tagged with a category of "out of country"

Military Members

Do you have specific information pertaining to military members?

Yes. We have a webpage designated for military members and their family. There you will find valuable information and links to download forms regarding driver license renewals/extensions, titles and registrations.

Who needs to get a Florida driver license

I'll only be living in Florida for a few years, am I required to get a Florida driver license or ID card?


1. If you move to Florida and have a valid license from another state, you must get a Florida license within 30 days of becoming a resident. You are considered a resident of Florida if you:

  • Enroll your children in public school, or

  • Register to vote, or

  • File for a homestead exemption, or

  • Accept employment, or